Thursday, October 18, 2012

Animation Style Guide

 
Facial Expressions should be pushed as much as possible.  Should be fun for everyone to have a pass at these.  I think for viz dev, it's good to have even a mouth shape pass for dialogue and facial extremes like when we had the Nick project.

 
Poses should be clear and silhouetted during extreme and key poses.  Also, I think that viz dev should try and do extreme poses for these too.  It'll be good for your portfolios to show that you can push in a cartoony way, and of course it'll be SO MUCH FUNNN!!

 
This is more for the animators.  I think that it would be nice to keep is as snappy as possible because a good majority of Nickelodeon show thrive off of the snappy type of animation.
 
I think this is going to be so much fun!! I look forward to seeing everything from you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment